The CEM Regional Photography competition “Caribbean Energy” is intended to engage citizens in the Caribbean Community in telling the story of our sustainable energy transition. It creates an opportunity to view the CARICOM energy story through the eyes of the end-user/ consumer.
It will be executed by the CARICOM Secretariat in collaboration with the Caribbean Development Bank as a regional competition. Photographers will be invited to capture their visualization of Sustainable Energy in the Caribbean.
- Entrants must submit an original photo capturing the essence of Caribbean Energy
- Entrants will be asked to provide the following information in the contest entry process:
- Title of the photo
- A brief description (100 words)
- Country where the photo was taken
- Age categories: (1) 15 – 24, (2) 25 – 39, (3) 40 and over
- Deadline for submission: 30 Nov 2022
- All material must be new and not published elsewhere.
- The competition is open to all professional and amateur photographers.
- Entrants must be citizens of a CARICOM Member State including the Associate Member States.
1st place winners per age group (3):
- 15 – 24 – $2000 USD
- 25 – 39 – $2000 USD
- 40 and over – $2000 USD